Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Infrastructure stks may correct in short term: Chaturvedi

Ved Prakash Chaturvedi, MD, Tata Mutual Fund is of the opinion that one bright spot in the Indian market over the next 5 years and 3 years will continue to be infrastructure. In shorter term the valuations are stretched and there will be a correction. Lot would depend on what comes out in the Budget for infrastructure.
Chaturved told CNBC-TV18, "I have been a very long term infrastructure bull. I think the one bright spot in the Indian market over the next 5 years and 3 years will continue to be infrastructure. In shorter term I think the valuations are stretched and I think there will be a correction. Lot would depend on what comes out in the Budget for infrastructure. But this is in my view one of the bright spot in the Indian markets."

No comments: